At StreamAMG we have always taken cyber security with the seriousness it deserves and proactively strive to meet best practice. It is no secret that threats are increasing in variety and scale, and our commitment to securing our systems and any data we handle remains. As such, we are continuing to take steps to increase our preparedness, minimise the risk to our clients’ operations and ensure compliance.
As part of this ongoing process, we are happy to announce we have been awarded the UK government’s Cyber Essentials accreditation, recognising our commitment to cyber security and our preparedness against attacks across our operations in London, Manchester and Malta.
To achieve the accreditation, we have demonstrated that we have implemented a range of best practices in five key areas; boundary firewalls and gateways, secure configuration, access control, malware protection, patch management, ensuring:
- – Only safe and necessary network services can be accessed from the Internet
- – Systems are configured in the most secure way for the needs of the organisation
- – Only those who should have access to systems to have access and at the appropriate level
- – Execution of known malware and untrusted software is restricted
- – Devices and software are not vulnerable to known security issues for which fixes are available.
This adds to our existing accreditations on three other major UK government frameworks – G-Cloud, Data & Application Solutions and Digital Outcomes & Specialists. Not only are we seeking to keep up with best practice and secure the reliability of our services, we’re ensuring peace of mind for our clients across the public and private sectors.
If you would like to know more about how our online video delivery meets UK, European and international standards, contact us at email@example.com or speak with an expert at 0800 061 2361.