StreamAMG is an award-winning tech company transforming the online video sector. We help sports and media organisations manage, monetise and distribute their content, and power the online video behind some of the largest brands in the world. We have over 10 years of experience providing digital technology to the media, sports and betting sectors, including organisations from BBC and ITV, to Liverpool FC and FC Barcelona, and William Hill and Betfair.
StreamAMG is looking for an ambitious candidate willing to work alongside our development team and client delivery team to deliver digital media services and platforms, and overall, ensure our clients receive high quality digital technology projects on time.
You would be working with a team of digital platform specialists, from developers and engineers, to Business Development executives, C-Level Management and business analysts. Working for StreamAMG will give you a unique opportunity to develop your knowledge of how to deliver a diverse range of digital media products to series of international sport clubs and federations.
• Lead and co-ordinate the scoping and technical requirements gathering for single or multiple projects or work streams
• Anticipate, manage and resolve issues, risks, dependencies and impediments that may impact on the delivery of your projects.
• Work alongside development managers, IT Managers and Executives to define, implement and track project delivery dependencies, delivery timelines, infrastructure and operational capacities.
• To ensure that project requirements are captured, prioritised and delivered by the Project team.
• To ensure that project progress is reported in an accurate and timely manner to internal stakeholders (account managers Executives and sales teams) and clients.
• To ensure that all projects and products are delivered with quality as a priority and that appropriate levels of testing and technical governance is carried out in order to meet technical standards & guidelines.
• To support clients in delivering their Product aspirations in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Essential Skills & Experience
• Proficient in project management and running projects through the entire lifecycle, using a structured methodology.
• Experience in delivery of technology based projects, primarily website, app and digital platform builds.
• Experience liaising with both internal and external development teams
• Experience (as project manager or technical project manager) managing projects and service propositions across the whole lifecycle within a technically complex and uncertain environment.
• Experience running and delivering projects through the entire lifecycle using a structured, agile methodology.
• A clear understanding of agile development processes.
• Experience of ensuring quality of software projects by working with software testing teams
• Experience with an extensive range of delivery management and communication tools such as JIRA, confluence, slack
• Experience of managing (such as day to day allocation of work and motivating the team) multidiscipline teams to deliver projects.
• Proficient with Atlassian’s JIRA or other forms of project managing reporting tools.
• Sound understanding of web and software technologies.
Desirable Skills & Experience
• Prince 2 or other project management methodology.
• An understanding of the cultural issues surrounding sports andcontent management projects
• Experience in and knowledge of delivering and testing content websites, data-driven web publishing, video streaming, mobile products and content management systems.
• Experience of product tracking tools.
• The ability to build strong relationships with a team of executives, suppliers, designers and developers in StreamAMG and externally.
• The ability to apply structured thinking in a creative environment, and to be flexible in working patterns where necessary.
• A flexible, team oriented approach with the ability to manage and act as a mentor to inexperienced team members as necessary.
• Ability to meet challenging deadlines.
• Proactive and understanding approach to working and negotiating with others, with strong negotiating and influencing skills.
• A proven ability to continually learn from past experience and pass on that insight.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.