StreamAMG has the best client list and the best OTT products across Europe and beyond. Our Award winning video solutions power some of the largest sports brands and clubs in Europe and our evolving tech suite is focused on delivering world beating video solutions for our clients.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Sports Business Development Manager to be responsible for the sales and account management of our video solutions across the European market, and LATAM primarily focused in Spainish speaking territories. The successful candidate will take on account management of existing Spanish speaking clients, and help to develop these existing video propositions. Our OTT suite consists of three main products – Cloud Pay (our payment and subscription management solution), Media Platform (our video powerhouse) and Cloud Matrix (our innovative content packing solution).
The successful client will be self-motivated and have experience dealing with high profile tech projects and sporting accounts, and love the sound of working in the hectic but highly rewarding sports OTT sector.
This role will be based in MediaCityUk, Manchester, UK and will involve frequent travel.
• Effectively communicate the unique StreamAMG products and services
• Efficiently and accurately qualify all inbound leads
• Working as part of a team to develop go to market strategies and product evolution projects
• Developing a strong pipeline of new business
• Convert warm leads into meetings
• Introduce product details to potential customers and answer initial service inquiries
• Assess and deliver campaign strategies in partnership with the marketing department
• Ensuring existing clients are aware of product developments and upgrades
• Help develop long-term strategic partnerships with local agencies and leaders of tech in
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (Business, Marketing, Economics, Business Management
• 3-5 years of Sales/Account management experience in the Online Media sector or similar,(ideally within Media Platforms or Technology around the Enterprise – Retail, Pharma, Auto,etc.)
• Experience in a sporting environment ideally in digital.
• Experience working with sporting clubs or federations is highly ideal.
• B2B Sales experience within the Spanish market would be beneficial
• Fluent English and Spanish speaker (ideally fluent in multiple languages)
• Proven track record of incremental pipeline growth and revenue generation
• Excellent relationship-building and retention skills
• Ability to instigate, carry through and close deals
• Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
• Experience of project and account management
• Attention to detail, solid organisational skills with a clear focus on producing quality work
• An interest and knowledge of the sports OTT sector
What we offer in return:
• Fun, friendly and dynamic work environment
• Offices in the heart of MediaCityUK
• Competitive salary and strong commission structure including revenue under management
• Plenty of healthy snacks and fruit to keep you going
• Excellent Benefits, such as 50% off Virgin Gym Membership
• Cycle to work schemes and office outings
• Private Healthcare
Salary: £30,000 (dependent on experience)
Closing date: 09.02.19
Please apply via LinkedIn