A senior frontend developer to join the leading digital media company in Malta. Our vision is to automate our infrastructure and support our portfolio of live streaming events. If you want to be a part of this exciting opportunity, work flexible hours, use the latest tech, work alongside a very talented group of people in the heart of Mediterranean’s best kept secret, then look no further and apply today!
As a frontend web developer you will be delivering a variety of UI web based applications; in addition you will maintain and develop HTML5 Video players.
• To bring new technologies and working methods by using cutting edge solutions
• Develop production quality code and ensure work meets a high standard
• Work with Technical Leads and Project Managers to determine needs and applying existing technology to meet those needs and developing new solutions where required
• Share document code and solutions thoroughly and where appropriate share knowledge by mentoring and training others
Skills and Experience
The senior frontend developer should be a software development professional with a well proven solid track record of delivering web-based applications. He/she will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. Other essential qualities required to fill this role include:
• Good knowledge of current solutions – you will have your finger on the pulse and have experimented with other current development technologies
• Proven track record of working within or leading a small development team
• An eye for detail – you will be able to anticipate issues and work to quickly resolve them prior to delivery
• Knowledge of using Git/Bitbucket for version control
• Working on Agile environments
• Experience working with CSS pre-processors
• Video streaming experience
• Good communication skills
• 5 years’ experience in a similar role
If you think you have what it takes, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.