StreamAMG is looking for an ambitious candidate seeking to support our delivery team to deliver digital media services and platforms, and overall, ensure our clients receive high quality digital technology projects on time.
You would be working with a team of digital platform specialists, from SCRUM Masters to Business Development executives, Account Managers and Business Analysts. Working for StreamAMG will give you a unique opportunity to develop your knowledge of how to deliver a diverse range of digital media products to series of international sport, media and entertainment organisations.
• To lead and co-ordinate the scoping, technical requirements gathering for single or multiple projects or work streams
• To anticipate, manage and resolve issues, risks, dependencies and impediments that may impact on the delivery of your projects.
• To act as a first point of contact for all problems, obstacles and opportunities on a project for clients, 3rd parties and non-technical resources. Issues could include supplier dependencies, infrastructure and operational capability.
• To ensure that project requirements are captured, prioritised and delivered by the Project team.
• To ensure that project progress is reported in an accurate and timely manner to internal stakeholders (account managers and sales people) and clients.
• To ensure that all projects and products are delivered with quality as a priority and that appropriate levels of testing and technical governance is carried out in order to meet technical standards & guidelines.
• To support clients in delivering their Product aspirations in a timely and cost-effective manner.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Proficient in project management and running projects through the entire lifecycle, using a structured methodology.
• Experience in multiplatform technologies and delivery of technology based projects.
• Experience (as project manager or technical project manager) of managing projects and service propositions across the whole lifecycle within a technically complex and uncertain environment.
• Experience running and delivering projects through the entire lifecycle using a structured, agile methodology.
• A clear understanding of agile development processes.
• Experience of ensuring quality of software projects by working with software testing teams and managing software defect resolution.
• Experience with an extensive range of delivery management tools including selection of the most appropriate and sharing knowledge with others.
• Experience of managing (such as day to day allocation of work and motivating the team) multidiscipline teams to delivery projects.
• Proficient with Atlassian’s JIRA or other forms of project managing reporting tools.
• Certified in at least one or more project management methodologies.
• Sound understanding of web and software technologies.
DESIRABLE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Certified Scrum Master.
• Prince 2 or other project management methodology.
• An understanding of the cultural issues surrounding content management projects, and experience deploying Content Management Systems.
• Experience delivering solutions that utilise a responsive design approach.
• Experience in and knowledge of developing and testing transactional websites, data-driven web publishing, audio and video streaming, mobile products and devices and content management systems.
• Experience of product tracking tools.
• The ability to build strong relationships with a team of executives, suppliers, designers and developers in StreamAMG and externally.
• The ability to apply structured thinking in a creative environment, and to be flexible in working patterns where necessary.
• A flexible, team oriented approach with the ability to manage and act as a mentor to inexperienced team members as necessary.
• Ability to meet challenging deadlines.
• Proactive and understanding approach to working and negotiating with others, with strong negotiating and influencing skills.
• A proven ability to continually learn from past experience and pass on that insight.
Please apply on LinkedIn.