StreamAMG is an award-winning tech company transforming the online video sector. We help sports and media organisations manage, monetise and distribute their content, and power the online video behind some of the largest brands in the world. We have over 10 years of experience providing digital technology to the media, sports and betting sectors, including organisations from BBC and ITV, to Liverpool FC and FC Barcelona, and William Hill and Betfair.
StreamAMG is looking for a talented, data-driven marketing professional to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and ensuring those leads are appropriately followed by sales.
In addition, you’ll help grow our Direct-to-consumer (D2C) marketing capability for many clients, by devising and delivering campaigns, helping drive awareness, subscription, sponsorship and advertising revenue for the live and on-demand video platforms we provide. This is a great opportunity to join at the early stage of our growth in this area.
You’ll probably have an interest in sports, but above all, you will be proactive. You will actively look for new channels and opportunities. You will make use of data and analytics to guide your marketing strategy.
Responsibilities – B2B
• Understand and articulate StreamAMG’s products and services, using a solid understanding of digital technologies to convey the key features and benefits
• Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
• Generate new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages and lead generation content (including offers)
• Optimise our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content and social channels
• Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our marketing activity turns into customers and continually refine our process to convert customers
• Seek out media placements (both advertising and editorial), speaking and exhibiting opportunities and collaborate with content experts speaking at online or in-person events
Responsibilities – D2C
• Understand our clients’ objectives and create effective marketing campaigns to drive reach and revenues
• Work closely with clients existing marketing teams to ensure strong alignment and consistent messaging
• Leverage data to devise and refine strategies, constantly measuring ROI
• BA/BS degree in a relevant subject (Bonus: MBA/CIM)
• 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing – preferably with online media and tech companies
• Strong interest in SEO and analytics
• Experience in technical writing is an advantage
• Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers
• Experience with HTML/CSS, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and excellent graphic design
Skills and special aptitudes
• Proactive and creative
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
• Data-driven marketing experience
• Team working
• Organisational skills and focus
• Customer care
• Company awareness and representation
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com.