StreamAMG is looking for an ambitious candidate seeking to support our delivery
team to deliver digital media services and platforms, and overall, ensure our
clients receive high quality digital technology projects on time.
You would be working with a team of digital platform specialists, from SCRUM
Masters to Business Development executives. Working for StreamAMG will give
you a unique opportunity to develop your knowledge of how to deliver a diverse
range of digital media products to media and entertainment organisations.
• To ensure that project progress is communicate in an accurate, consistent
and timely manner to internal team members and clients.
• To help resolve issues, manage risks, and identify project dependencies.
• To ensure that projects are delivered with the appropriate levels of testing
and checks in order to meet technical standards & guidelines.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Technical or management undergraduate degree.
DESIRABLE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Experience working on a media, digital or software development project.
• Experience using a Content Management Systems, like WordPress.
• Excellent written documentation and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to build strong relationships with clients, designers and developers.
• The ability to apply structured thinking in a creative environment, and to
be flexible in working patterns where necessary.
• A flexible, team oriented approach to work.
• Ability to meet challenging deadlines.
• Proactive and understanding approach to working with others.
• An ability to continually learn from past experience.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com