We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated customer support executive to join our Sports Team based in MediaCityUK. This is a great entry-level opportunity to work on high profile international sports projects and manage relationships with end users.
This is a dual role encompassing customer support, live stream monitoring and administration. This involves managing end user queries around payment, live streaming issues and any other ad hoc issues a user may experience.
During live games you will be required to monitor each game escalating any potential issues through the relevant pathways. You will also work closely with our ops team updating sporting calendars, setting up web pages within each custom CMS and making sure the correct highlights packages have been sent from the production companies for publishing.
The role is shift based around a minimum 15 hour week consisting of evenings and weekends.
This role would ideally suit a recent graduate looking to learn more about the media
production/online video environment.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Native Italian speaker and fluent in English
• Any other language skills would be desirable
• Experience of working within a digital environment
• Strong communication skills
• Strong time management skills.
• Strong problem solving skills
• Some knowledge of streaming media would be desirable
• Some knowledge of web cms’s such as WordPress
• High level of team working skills within a busy sports environment
• Excellent communicator with end users and internal teams
• Good attention to detail
• Solid organisational skills with a clear focus on delivering great user experiences
Responsibilities will include:
• Reacting to customer queries
• Acting as first line support for user based queries
• Managing incoming queries and keeping track of responses and issues.
• Identifying patterns in user behavior and alerting management of larger issues
• Managing incoming client queries and issues, via phone and email
• Liaising with 2nd line support teams to resolve systems issues when required
• Gaining in depth knowledge of StreamAMG platforms and payment platforms. Utilising this knowledge to resolve user issues efficiently and in a timely manner
• Monitoring live streams looking for potential issues and escalating
• Updating web cms
• Checking highlights and liaising with production companies
• Following defined operational processes and procedures
What we offer in return
• Fun, friendly and dynamic work environment
• Office fruit/drinks/snacks
• Team social events
• Based in MediaCityUK
• High Profile Sports work
• Competitive salary and bonus structure
• Private healthcare, Bike to work scheme and other benefits.
To apply for this role, please email your CV via LinkedIn